Sr. PHP Programmer (Project Manager)
No. of jobs :
Job Description :
- Identifying and managing risks and setting realistic expectations for the customer
- Work closely with Management, Customers, QA, Design, and Product Management to maintain and enhance existing product as well as to develop new products.
- Manage teams and resources properly.
- Develop and execute unit testing strategy and processes.
- Coordinate with the team to establish an effective team communication.
- Research and study new available technologies and figure out the feasibility of its application.
- Perform other assigned job related duties.
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
- Must have at least 4+ years experience in developing web applications using PHP.
- Must have at least 1+ year experience in working as team leader/project manager/scrum master.
- Able to use/create third party API & Web Services in PHP like REST, SOAP, JSON, XML-RPC etc.
- Should have good knowledge project management tools like Jira, Asana etc.
- Should have a good knowlege of Agile Project Management Techniques.
- Must have good spoken and written English.
- Must be able to work under pressure and demonstrate work ability in rapidly changing requirements.
6 Days Remaining